Pro-Lifers use Anti-Bacterial Soap
Had an epiphany at gym this morning: many (most?) of our political problems can be solved by only allowing confirmed atheists to hold public office.
Well, Alibam has once more demonstrated that it isn’t an adult environment.
Yesterday was a victory for stupidity, superstition, and insecurity. No intelligence was to be found.
Still not about Mother.
This morning, I ran across an article [Link} entitled “Adobe Warns Using Old Creative Cloud Apps Might Get You in Trouble With the Copyright Cops.”
This is another joy of Linux: I don’t have to deal with Adobe to get stuff done. Linux has equivalent tools to everything Adobe sells, at zero cost (other than time, but no pictures of dead politicians.)
And they work better.
To be fair, there is a Linux version of Acrobat Reader but it is just as stercus on Linux as it is on the other OS.
So while all the serfs and slaves are cursing Adobe, I am getting stuff done without the hassle.
This is not about mothers. I know it’s Mother’s Day but today I want to talk a bit about Freedom since it is a commodity that is fast vanishing in Amerika.
A few moments ago I read an article [Link] entitled “How Microsoft reinvented itself” which I found a bit discouraging. I am not a fan of Microsoft. I had to use its OS for quite a few years, mostly with the connivance (and oppression) of the Yankee government. I fooled myself into thinking that a commonality of OS is a necessity of the workplace while ignoring that some folks got away with using Apple, mostly people of high rank or office.
Once I “retired”, I quickly changed from a Windows that had steadily been decaying and becoming less functional to Linux. Today I use Linux except for a couple of old laptops that still have WXP on them – the last barely workable Windows – so I can use one LaTeX client. This compromise is largely because of the perfidy of the client’s manufacturer, who promised a Linux version but became a lair because of MegaHard.
Aside from that, I use Linux. Except for an adequate LaTeX client, it provides everything I need in plenitude. It is, in the way of an OS, everything of Freedom that Winders is not. I have multiple choices of almost everything and they are at least as good as Winders and in the main superior. The Linux version of Libre Office is an order of magnitude more functional and enjoyable to use than MegaHard Office.
The epitome of this freedom is that I can choose from a half dozen (or so) desktop environments and modify them as I wish. This is a stark comparison to Winders which permits no effective customization or modification of its desktop environment.
So I can say on this day that I am happy to be free of the Mother of Operating Systems.
Lovely fog this morning. Nice rosettes of light around the street lamps. Mie Scattering Radiative Transfer. Physics!
But a question does arise:
Q: What do you call a driver who uses his high beams in fog?
A: An Alibama Shmuck – stupid AND evil!
Happily such people often discorporate themselves early and thus tend to somewhat cleanse the gene pool.
If only this would happen with our politicians who seem intent on enslaving everyone but the pink evilgelicals.
Humans are strange creatures. We have language and thought. But this week the Alibam Council of Thieves will be working to eliminate the citizenship of about 51% of the state’s population. So insecure and demented are representatives of the other 49% that they want to deny women humans in the state of their thought and speech. And freedom of purpose and action.
All because they seem to think there is something sacred about humans.
Meanwhile, the primitive inhabitants of the Trobriand Islanders do not reckon offspring to be human until they are weaned, and capable of speech and locomotion.
So who are the ones who can think?
We have an overpopulation problem. All over the planet. Not a small overpopulation, but an order-of-magnitude more people than makes any sense.
And in Alibam, the elected elite want to make slaves of 90% of the population of the state. The disenfranchisement of women is merely the first step of their maniacal plan. Everyone else who isn’t an elected official is next. Or at least the pink ones.
This is the revenge for reconstruction. A terrorist plot to restore evil and cruelty which bubble unattained in their festered brains with superstitional insecurity.
In their minds only pink men may think and act; all others must be subservient and expendable.
Making Alibam Great.